Sorry, nothing in cart.
The Internet Hub, which connects to your home’s router, is the “brain” of your Home Alarm and Automation system and coordinates the activities of all sensors and receivers. The Internet Hub comes with an 110dB Builtin Siren, Expandable System has the freedom to add up to 100 devices (SkylinkNet Sensors or Home Control Receivers) and up to 10 Cameras at anytime. Furthermore, SkylinkNet is IFTTT compatible, allowing you to integrate the system seamlessly with other manufacturer Smarthome devices. Backup Battery feature in case of power outages and a 4-Button Keypad to arm and disarm your alarm system.
– Brain of the SkylinkNet Alarm System
– IFTTT compatible, allowing you to integrate the system seamlessly with other manufacturer Smarthome devices.
– Plug & Play – Easy Installation
– Works with up to 100 sensors
– Built-in Siren, 110 decibels
– Supports sensor, cameras and home control receivers.
– Backup Battery for uninterupted runtime during of power outage.
|Power Supply:||6V DC Adapter|
|Backup Battery:||4 x AAA Alkaline Battery|
|Operation Range:||600ft (180 meters)|
|Radio Frequency:||Skylink M-Code 433.92MHz|
|Size (L x W x H):||10.5 x 10.5 x 3 in.|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic.|
|Package Dimension (L x W x H):||6.5 x 5.31 x 2.2 in.|
|Approval:||FCC , CE , IC|
– Internet Hub*
– DC Adapter
– Ethernet Cable
– User Manual
*AA / AAA Batteries are not included