Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Add a wall switch wherever needed, without running additional wiring.
- Turn your lights on/off or dim/brighten from either your Wall Switch or Snap-On remote.
- Replace your existing wall switch with the Skylink On/Off/Dim Switch receiver (WR-001).
- Install without neutral wire! Easy installation and DIY.
- Remote can be snapped into the openning of the Wall Switch.
- Works with light loads as well as appliance loads of up to 300W at 12V AC.
- Works with incandescent, CFL or Tungsten light bulbs
- Operation range up to 500ft. in an open area.
The SkylinkHome On/Off Wall Switch Receiver Kit (WR-318) gives you the convenience of controlling your lighting with a Snap-On Remote. This is ideal to turn off the lights from your bedside, turn the lights on as you pull up on your driveway or dim the lights for a movie without getting up to do it.
Simply replace your existing wall switch with the new Skylink Wall Switch receiver. Unlike many other brands of wall switches, our Skylink HomeControl Wall Switch receiver doesn’t require neutral wiring, making the installation even easier. Once properly installed you will be able to wirelessly turn the lights on and off, or dim and brighten with the wall switch or the included Snap-On Remote.
The remote can be snapped into the opening of the Wall Switch receiver and be used as a remote Wall Switch. The Snap-On Remote carries a signal up to 500 feet away in an open area. You can also add up to eight Skylink wireless transmitters, such as the Wireless Wall Switch (TB-318), Motion Sensor (ID-318) or Remote Controls (TC-318 Series), to control your Wall Switch receiver.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3 in|