Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Add a wall switch wherever needed, without running additional wiring.
- Replace your existing wall switch with the Skylink On/Off/Dim Switch receiver (WR-001).
- Install without neutral wire! Easy installation and DIY.
- Mount Wireless Wall Switch (TB-318) anywhere you would like to control your light.
- Ideal for use on stairwells, entrance ways, garages and bedrooms.
- Turn your lights on/off or dim/brighten from either location.
- Snap on a decorative cover (Model TM-001) on the opening of the Wall Switch receiver, (sold separately) for a stylish look.
- Works with incandescent, CFL or Tungsten light bulbs.
- Works with light loads as well as appliance loads of up to 300W at 12V AC.
- Operation range up to 500ft in an open area.
The SkylinkHome Wireless 3-Way On/Off/Dimmer Kit gives you the convenience of adding an extra wall switch without the hassle of running additional wiring. You can turn lights on and off or dim and brighten from either end, making it ideal for stairwells, garages, bedrooms, or basements. Easily install by replacing your existing wall switch with the Skylink Wall Switch receiver (WR-001) and mount the Wireless Wall Switch transmitter with screws or double sided tape (included) anywhere you would like to control your lighting.
Unlike many other brands of wall switches, our Skylink HomeControl Wall Switch receiver doesn’t require neutral wiring, making the installation even easier. The Wireless Wall Switch transmitter is operated by a long life lithium battery and carries a signal up to 500 feet away in an open area. You can also add up to eight Skylink wireless transmitters, such as the Wireless Wall Switch (TB-318), Motion Sensor (ID-318) or Remote Controls (TC-318 Series), to control your Wall Switch receiver.
To give the Skylink Wall Switch receiver a more stylish look, snap on a decorative cover, TM-001 (sold separately), to the opening of the Wall Switch receiver (WR-001). Once the Snap-On Cover has been placed on the opening of the Wall Switch receiver, simply press the cover to turn the lights on/off, or tap and hold the cover to dim/brighten the lights.
*For dimming function, light bulbs must be dimmable.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3 in|